Naturals and new growth

omachine

Hello Ladies-

I find that I am henna-ing every four to five days because my new growth appears at this rate...is this the norm? :perplexed If not, how frequently do you see new growth?

omachine, hair is growing all the time you're living.

If you are getting 0.5 inch a month, then you're getting about 0.016 inch a day and 0.08 inch every 5 days. If you get an inch a month then that's 0.03 inch per day and 0.17 inches every 5 days.

So new growth is appearing all the time you're breathing and living. I don't pay attention so I couldn't tell you if there's anything noticeable in 5 days.

Hello Ladies-

I find that I am henna-ing every four to five days because my new growth appears at this rate...is this the norm? :perplexed If not, how frequently do you see new growth?

mmmm ... so where are you getting all this henna from?

gurrrllll what products you use to grow like that????...noticeable new growth every 4-5 days????

do you HAVE to have freshly henna'd roots? that much henna just sounds like a recipe for disaster..or at least protein overload :/

@omachine, hair is growing all the time you're living.

If you are getting 0.5 inch a month, then you're getting about 0.016 inch a day and 0.08 inch every 5 days. If you get an inch a month then that's 0.03 inch per day and 0.17 inches every 5 days.

So new growth is appearing all the time you're breathing and living. I don't pay attention so I couldn't tell you if there's anything noticeable in 5 days.

Nonie...You always break it down for me....thanks for checking my obsessive impluses!!

Last edited:
gurrrllll what products you use to grow like that????...noticeable new growth every 4-5 days????

do you HAVE to have freshly henna'd roots? that much henna just sounds like a recipe for disaster..or at least protein overload :/

haha...i know, right???but my hair seems to love henna...I've been doing this for a while now....and because I go to the gym so often I tend to co wash twice a day and deep condition twice a week...it balances itself out some how...

Back