NATURALS and ladies with fros - I WAS "FRO SPOTTED" YESTERDAY

kurlybella

while running errands yesterday, i stopped into target to pick up a few things.

this chick walking by with the most awesome blonde fro comes up to me and says "you've been fro spotted" and complimented my fro -- well, actually i had a super puff -- and gave me a flyer.

this was the lady.
509924992_803959e605_d.jpg

she was with the guy in the pic who is also natural.
not such good photos of both because they looked different in person.

anyway, she was so nice. we had a quickie convo and i went on about my way. i just went to the website that she mentioned and that was on the flyer/card and wanted to share!

i'm going to upload my pic. but i have to be creative about it cause i don't do face shots without bluring them.

http://frolab.com/

Frolab is an integrated creative and production resource based around the concept of “frolaboration”. We provide an outlet for urbanites thirsting for authentic experiences that embrace hip hop, art & design. In addition to keeping the blog updated, our services include design, photography & videography, and event production.

The founding frolaborators are the faces behind Jelizen Dezine (graphic designist) & Nonstop (multi-medium visionist) – Jewell & Cognito. Our network with other creative thinkers, suppliers, and visionaries is the foundation from which each Frolaboration comes to life. Stay tuned for constant updates and contact us if you’re interested in frolaborating on a project.

I loved the fros on there. The different textures are great no matter the ethnicity. You can always just cover up your face with the card or something.

Congrats..I can imagine how you feel. I was told today I looked like an African Queen with my front banded fro and my cowrie shell necklace..told me all I needed was the African long dress..made me feel regally happy. Good 'fro' you!:yep:

Im getting fro-hungry looking at those pics esp since I just washed my hair and its all big and frizzy but then I thought isnt it damaging to the hair to pick it out?? One day Ill try it lol, Im so anti frizz though and a fro is like one big bush of frizz lol

oh i love your fro!^^^
i'm so sad about mine. it hangs down now and does not shoot out.
i'm really upset about it!
the only way to get it like that is lots of teasing which for me = knots galore!

Back