Naturalicious What Are Your Thoughts?

snoop

I like clay washing and am open to treating myself to commercial clay washes every once in a while. Has anyone tried this line? Any thoughts?

@snoop
They were offering a free Grape Seed Hydrating Hair Mist if you pay for shipping. I love it (dunno know if because t was "free" but I really liked it.:look:

However, @ms.blue bought this and did not care for it.:(

The Hydrating Grape Seed Mist is the only thing I tried from this line, but would be open to purchasing other items.

I purchased the box years ago, before the hydration spray. I looooooove the clay wash. (Farida of CurlyProberbz really likes it, too.) After first detangling with my SM hipo masque, the clay wash then left my hair feeling amazing.

My issue is the price coupled with the small number of uses per bottle. People have commented about the latter, and the seller says, "You shouldn't need to use a lot."

Hmm.

I recently found the clay wash on the ground so I repurchased. I will try using less. :smile:

I used the Naturalicious Moroccan Rhassoul 5-in-1 Clay Treatment earlier this year. It didn't get my hair and scalp clean. I had to cut the bottle open to get the last 3-4 oz out because it wouldn't come out when I squeezed and shook the bottle, so I think it should be packaged in a jar.

Hopefully you'll have a better experience if you decide to try it.

Sarenzo Clay Wash did a great job getting my hair & scalp clean though. Not the Sarenzo Peppermint & Tea Tree Clay Wash. A plain Clay Wash that I don't know of they still sell.

Back