Natural 4B ladies w/BSL or longer hair

morehairplease

ladies do you know of any on this forum? If so, I would love to view their album(if they have one) and/or pics.....I need some inspiration.

tia,
tishee

do a search...every couple of months some asks this...so there are lots of threads with pictures and links.

bumping a really old thread 'cause I would like to know. The longer my hair gets, the more I think I need to get a relaxer to help retention. Too many of the long shed hairs are getting caught and causing some really nasty knots. I'd love an Erykah Badu fro, but I don't think it's gonna happen.:sad:

Have you seen Dsylla? Then there is ***Que***. I'm pretty new here so there probably are more. They are both 4b naturals with past BSL hair. Check out their profiles. Maybe PM them if they don't see this post

Have you seen Dsylla? Then there is ***Que***. I'm pretty new here so there probably are more. They are both 4b naturals with past BSL hair. Check out their profiles. Maybe PM them if they don't see this post

I was going to suggest Que, too. Dsylla does have gorgeous hair, but not a natural. There is a list that always gets posted, but it has a mix of textures, every 3rd link doesn't work, and only 1/2 are at bsl. So finding the 4b bsl+ women is hard in that list! I keep meaning to compile a shorter list from that one, but I never get around to it. One day . . .

Oh, I got so close before I cut . . .

Back