NARROWED IT TO 3!!!

soslychic

Ok......In my possible search for a new product line, I've narrowed it to 3:

KereCare
Mizani
Nexxus

While of course, I will experiment to find out what works for my hair, a lot of your suggesions have worked, so I would like opinions on the following categories:

shampoo, conditioner, leave in, styling products

Please tell me which products you like best for each category.

For example:

nexxus: mizani (and name the particular product please)
mizani: keracare (and name )
leave in: keracare (and name)
styling products: kerecare (and name)
That way I can get a general idea of where to start my experimenting to see what works instead of blindly buying. Thanks in advance!

Hi Soslychic
wave.gif

I have only used the Nexxus because it's easier for me to get, but I would like to try Keracare and Mizani down the line. Okay, so here's what I've used

Clarifying Shampoo- Aloe-Rid
I use it every 3 weeks and it does a good job. I think it's gentle and my hair feels brand new but without that stripped feeling.

Shampoo- Therappe
The smell is awesome! It detangles my hair nicely

Leave-In- Headress
I still have mixed feeling on this one. The ingredients are all good, but my only gripe is that it leaves my hair dull. But that's allright because I use jojoba oil and evoo to add shine. I love that it has sunscreen. I don't want to give up on it yet because it's not bad, but I will have a better opinion once I finish the bottle.

Last but not least, unless u buy Nexxus on sale, u can similar or better products for even less money.

HTH!

I like Keracare Humecto and Nexxus Humectress for deep condits. U can also use a little Humectress and distilled H2O as a leave-in. I love Headdress mixed with essential oils to moisturize my ends. Never tried any Mizani products.

I love Nexxus Headress!
I'vehaven't tried KeraCare Humecto Conditioner as of yet,
but I've heard good things about it!

Since I've become a PJ I've been experimenting with different leave-ins and styling products, but as far as shampoos and conditioners KeraCare is my favorite! I've been using the Hydrating Detangling Shampoo and the Humecto Creme Conditioner.
Their Leave-in Conditioner is pretty good too. Just has a heavy perfume smell.

Back