Names of moisturizing and protein conditioners

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Hi Ladies:D ,

Can anyone give me some names of the best moisturizing conditioners and also protein conditoners. I want to purchase both but I need some clarification on brands and the difference with moisturizing and protein conditioners.

Thanks

Proteins:
--nexxus keraphix: the BEST soft protein in the world
--Aubrey GPB: almost the best, a very very close second

Moisturizers:
--nexxus humectess: the BEST moisturizing conditioner/leavein int he world
--Kenra IET: a close second, but not as good & very very expensive
--Le Clair's Cholestral with carrot oil: excellent results at a great price

These are my favorites. I'm sure the other ladies will weigh in with lots more . . .

Moisturizing Conditioners
Mane n' Tail Deep Moisturizing
Motions Moisture Plus
EQP DPR-11

Protein Conditioners
Original Mane n' Tail
Motions CPR
Lamaur Bone Marrow (For me, this one is the perfect blend of protein and moisture)

Motions Moisture Plus
Keracare Humecto
Kenra Moisturizing condr.

Protein Conditioners
Motions CPR-mild
Nexxus Keraphix

Protein-Moisturizing Combos:
Diez y Uno
Fantasia IC

Moisturizing
* Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
* ElastaQP DPR-11

Protein
* Elucence Extended Moisture Treatment
* Hair Mayo

My vote for best moisturizing conditioner goes to Kera Care Humecto. I use a lot of it and it's the best moisturizing and detangling conditioner I've ever used.

Aubrey GPB is a wonderful light protein conditioner and I think the best strong protein conditioner is Dudley DRC-28 but I would suggest getting it done in a salon by a stylist who is really into hair health and knows how to apply it properly.

moisturizing conditioners Hands down Kenra Moisturizing conditioner. IMHO it's better than nexxus humectress. Why not get them both and see which one you like.

Protein conditioners- Nexxus keraphix, Aubreys organic.

Adding Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner to the list! It took me almost a year of trying out different "moisturizing conditioners"...to find one that was...umm...ya know...actually moisturizing! Be sure to give it a try.

Wow ladies!!! Thanks for all your input:kissing4:. You ladies are definately going to turn me into a PJ although I think I am already one.:grin: I already have some of these conditioners that you ladies have suggested and today I went into the Vitamin Shoppe and I purchased the Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner and shampoo. Here is what I have so far:

1). Nexxus Keraphix
2) Nexxus Humectress
3) Elasta QP DPR-11

Protein Conditioners
Mane n' Tail Original
VO5 conditioner (strawberries and cream, blueberries and cream, kiwi and lime)

I am not going to buy anymore hair products until I am finished with what I have so far. I need to learn how to control the PJism when it starts acting up.:grin: But I will have this thread as a reference when I am ready to purchase new products.

Thanks again Ladies

Best Moisturizing Conditioner
Elucence
Kendra
Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat
Nacidit Olive Oil or Avocado

Best Moisturizing Protein Conditioner
Aubrey's GPB
ORS Hair Mayo
Crom Emergencia

Erica....I totally agree with you. I recently discovered Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner and the Jay Desert/Aloe. I am natural with about 8-9" and the comb just glides through my hair. Detangling has never been easier. This is great stuff.

Moisturizing Conditioner:
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner

Protein Conditioner:
Motions CPR

Last edited:
Back