Name the shampoo you swear by

brwnskingirl

I still havent found that one shampoo that I absolutely love. Im currently using Creme of nature but I dont love it..Its okay but I want something that is going to help my hair not just clean it. Please name that shampoo that You absolutely would never change.

Re: Name the shampoo you swear by

Jason Naturals, jojoba shampoo. If you like natural shampoos this one is great.

For me it has to be Creme of Nature followed by Elasta QP Creme moisturising shampoo

For me it's Barry Fletchers Moisture Therapy Shampoo $12.00

Elucence Moisture Benefits--bombalicious
smile.gif

& Elasta Creme Conditioning--no SLS brwnskingirl

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Elucence Moisture Benefits--bombalicious
smile.gif

& Elasta Creme Conditioning--no SLS brwnskingirl

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with ya on the Elucence -- It's the best for when you have a lot of new growth and don't want to use a shampoo that's gonna make your hair dry & tangly!!
smile.gif

As for the Elasta QP - I tried it only once & wasn't impressed, but I think I'ma have to give it another try!!
smile.gif

Elasta qp shampoo for relaxed hair has no sls, only sodium myreth sulfate, which is gentle.

[ QUOTE ]
joyous said:
Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Followed by Motions For Kids Conditioning and Detanling

I love Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo. It always leaves my hair really clean feeling without feeling dry.

Well I have to say that I am in LOVE with creme of nature. I can't believe you don't love it!
laugh.gif
I never even knew what a shampoo could do before I tried it. I thought shampoo was supposed to leave hair dry and stripped and thirsty for moisture and I didn't know that a shampoo could detangle as well as a conditioner. I love that stuff!

Re: Name the shampoo you\'ll swear by

KeraCare Hydrating Detangling (and prescription-strength Nizoral but for medicinal reasons)...

I did the keracare hydrating and dont see the real difference between that and the creme of nature.

Cream of Nature, but I think I need some diversity. After all these Elasta QP raves, it looks like I'm gonna have to pick that up on the next beauty supply run.

Ditto on the Nexxus Therappe! Great moisture for a shampoo!

Creme of Nature-been using it since I was 12 years old.

I'm definitely a Creme of Nature fan!!! My second choice would have to be Pantene R&N!!! That Pantene R&N plus that wonderful R&N Conditioner is AWESOME!!! Very Very moisturizing and detangling for our hair!!!

I just tried it and it is fabulous! Elucence Moisture Balance Shampoo. Keracare Hydrating/Detangling shampoo is a very close second. I didn't know whether to shampoo with Elucence or eat it;)

Cream of Nature in the white bottle w/ green writing
smile.gif
saving me one hair at a time
grin.gif

Keracare Hydrating and Detangling
Elucence Moisture Benefits
Nexxus Therappe
Elasta QP for Relaxed Hair

Back