Name some Deep Conditioners WITHOUT Cones

JessiCurl Deep Treatment
Hairveda Sitrinillah
Bee Mine Beautiful
Naturelle Grow DC's
Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk

I tried silk dreams and my hair doesn't really like it :( I have a full container of Vanilla silk in my cabinet. I think it's the silk proteins. I noticed that people with a silkier texture respond better to silk proteins than people with 4b. My hair hates chi silk infusion, and I tried the Silk dreams leave in on dry16 weeks post hair and it felt crispy...Maybe I could give the condish a try later this week.

Whimsy your hair is always so awesome!

I tried silk dreams and my hair doesn't really like it :( I have a full container of Vanilla silk in my cabinet. I think it's the silk proteins. I noticed that people with a silkier texture respond better to silk proteins than people with 4b. My hair hates chi silk infusion, and I tried the Silk dreams leave in on dry16 weeks post hair and it felt crispy...Maybe I could give the condish a try later this week.

@Whimsy your hair is always so awesome!

Thank you....and I"ll be PMing you my address, just send that Vanilla Silk my way thankyouverymuch :grin:

Shi Naturals

Sizta 2 Sizta

Camille Rose Naturals <-------expensive though

I feel like I pimp the same three lines in everything I post about conditioners lol

If you're looking for a dc you can get in stores I recommend these:

Eden Bodyworks Jojoba Monoi dc
Nubian Heritage evoo & moringa masque

I plan to try the Nubian Heritage strengthen & grow masque soon

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Myhoneychild coconut papaya hair paste is the only thing my hair responds to. Its thin so you think it wont work well but my hair feels like butter. That stuff will overmoisturize your hair.

AOHR is a fave but I also like the AO Rosa Mosqueta for a DC. Even though it's a regular cond, I also use Oyin Honey Hemp w/heat as a DC.

Giovanni Nutrafix
Doo Groo Deep Down Intense Penetrating Conditioner
Essential Wholesale Hair Masque
Hollywood Beauty Cholesterol Conditioners in assorted "flavors"
Beautiful Curls Deep Conditioning Treatment

Back