NAIROBI??????????????????

HAVE YOU TRIED NAIROBI

• Total voters

camilla

http://www.nairobiprofessional.com/retail.php

I have herd WONDERFUL things about this product line BUT wonder why it is not that popular there are several reviews on youtube (cant post the link its blocked at work from employee over use:look:)
I just started seeing it in beauty supply soooooooo?????? AND ITS BLACK OWNED...LOL

had anyone tried it??? OR ANY OF THEIR OTHER PRODUCTS

NHS8_md.gif
NAIROBI HUMECTA-SIL 8 OZ

Nairobi® Professional Humects-SIL 8 OZ.
A moisture replenishing conditioner
formulated for dry, brittle hair.
Natural ingredients and collagen proteins
that work together to restore moisture to dry hair,
and help reduce incidence of breaking & splitting.
Hair responds with softness and body after the very first use.

My old hairstylist used this product line when I use to wear my short cuts. I loved the wrap foaming lotion because it was soft and shiney when combing it out. I know she used the humectisil cond on my hair but I could not tell you anything about it because I went to the salon every week for wash and condition and never touched my hair back then...lol...

Love the wrap foaming lotion. Leaves soft bouncy, shiny hair. The leave in conditioner is pretty good but not as nice as my Lacio Lacio.

I bought the leave in hairdress and the conditioner. I haven't used the conditioner yet (I have sooo many conditioners!), but I love the leave in. My hair is very dry and my hair just drinks it right up. I used it daily (I need to buy more) and my hair felt so silky smooth with a nice shine.
I love this. I did not know they were Black owned. I tried it because it was in a section of the BSS that said "licensed professionals only". I don't have a licence but bought it with a lot of other things, and the young lady behind the counter didn't question it. :grin:

I used their products back when I was in Cosmetology School. I liked them back then, I really loved the Setting Lotion too.

When I used to go to the salon my stylist used only Nairobi products on my hair. The relaxer was awesome. I don't know each of the products by name that my stylist used, but my hair was GORGEOUS, soft, and super shiny. Great products! I didn't know they were black owned either - even better!

My stylist uses the relaxer on me. I love it! Minimal burning, and it gets my hair straight with one comb-through.

thank you ladies i will have to check out the ingredients i know that the list is a little better than kera care BUT keracare gets all the shine ...lol

OMG! I got a silk wrap yesterday and the stylist used a foam to set my hair. (I said, "is that mousse?" she said, "no, it's foam") It was in a white container like the one above! She wouldn't tell me what it was, but my set came out soft, moist, bouncy and shiny!!! Gorgeous!

Where can i find this stuff?

I'm going by the shop today to try to sneak a peek!!

I've been using Nairobi for the past year or so. I really like all of their products and I use all that are listed in the poll.

MY SECOND POST YEAAAA :grin: LOL
But I just relaxed my natural hair after 2.5 years!!! That nairobi relaxer is the truth.my hair had bounce and was shiny & very healty looking.the foam wrap is also great!

I've been using Nairobi for the past year or so. I really like all of their products and I use all that are listed in the poll.

ms coffee do they have sulfates or cones not that i still would not purchase but i will be going to the bss tomorrow:grin:

Love the foam wrap. My coworker and me went half on a 32 oz. bottle. Great deal
and I'm almost out. Time to restock.Leaves the hair w/ volume so I use this and spray a lil Lottabody for hold.

Back