My take on "10 en 1" Super Conditioner

ScandalousBeauty

I left the 10 en 1 (which smells like liquor) in my hair overnight, I'd say about 10 hours total. Within that time period I re-conditioned my ends twice and added some of my oil cocktail throughout in the morning, and MTG'ed my scalp. After I rinsed my hair I sprayed with Elasta QP leave in conditioner, Surge 14 and the oil cocktail, then set my hair on flexirods. My hair was super frizzy and looked a hot mess during my first attempt with these rods, but my hair sure is SUPER SOFT! I definitely recommend everyone to put out the few dollars and try this stuff. I am so glad that I did! I have never had frizzy hair that was soft before! Remind me to buy some more flexi rods y'all, I definitely didn't have enough!

I bought this product a couple weeks ago during my trip to the Dominican Republic and I think I would travel all the way back to buy more if I had to! I loooooove it, I think it is the best conditioner ever, hands down. It gives me a lot of slip, smells great, and my hair turns out very shiny and soft. I also think it works better as a deep conditioner and I leave it on for at least an hour (no heat). I would def. recommend this product, it's my best buy of 2005.

ETA: Oops, I'm talking about the Super Rinse, I didn't realize that they are different products. I wonder how the two compare?

Last edited:
LilChocolateMa said:
Uh oh...looks like we both have something new to try!!! Gotta get some more info on this super rinse!!!
I would probably try the other conditioner b/c I love this one so much.

ETA:

Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Rinse Info.-
[font=arial, helvetica]This product contains anti-dandruff effects, joining all requirement in just one product. 10 en 1 Rinse is a special conditioning cream that untangles your hair leaving it shiny and soft.

Directions: After shampooing, apply on hair; comb through and rinse.

Price: 16 oz. $3.75 (sickbay.biz)

[/font]Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Conditioner Info.-
[font=arial, helvetica]
Super Conditoner 10 en 1 contains a mix of the 10 most important products for hair damaged by dyes and sun's harmful effects. It is tropicalized for all hair types.

Directions: Apply a liberal amount on clean, towel dry hair, massage scalp and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse Well.

Price: 16 oz. $6.50; 2 lbs. $11.00; 4 lbs. $16.00

[/font]

Last edited:
{O.T.} How do you use your flex rods? I want to get some but not sure how to use them.

Miss Key is King. This is my favorite conditioner, hands down. The conditioner, IMO is MUCH better than the rinse.

I went to the hair store and the lady told me that's a very popular product and also good. I was buying lacio lacio, so she told me to try that first and if I like it...give 10 en 1 a try. Maybe when I get paid I will see.

I am definitely buying the biggest size of the 10 en 1 next week...I am even thinking of going to a prodominately dominican or hispanic part of town when I hit NYC this week just to see if there is more that I am missing out on. We shall see....As far as flexi rods go, I just grabbed a section of hair, smoothed it around a rod like a roller, rolled it up and bended the end around it. It would have come out better if I had about 6 or 10 more rods, my hair is almost at my shoulders and I definitely can't just use large chunks of hair. I know that I will love it next time!

I dont think it really did anything for my hair used along but I love it in my dominican mix.
I have not used the rinse in awhile either.

anky said:
Miss Key is King. This is my favorite conditioner, hands down. The conditioner, IMO is MUCH better than the rinse.
Really?? I can't imagine anything being better than this! When it runs out, I will give the other a try.

Back