My Superbowl Sunday Rollerset

nakialovesshoes

I haven't rollerset my hair since right before the New Year. I was then rollersetting to flatiron afterwards. Since I'm a member of Bootcamp, the rollerset/flatiron is out. :nono:

I used Giovanni leave-in & some diluted Lottabody setting lotion left over from my relaxed days. I airdryed overnight & I haven't picked out my curls so this is the raw finish. Oh, I also put Vatika on each curl as I was taking the rollers out.

So hey for all the 4a/4b naturals, a rollerset is a possibility & I didn't even use a hood dryer. There's hope after all. :lachen:

What do y'all think?

My Superbowl Sunday Rollerset.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhh!!! I am SO JEALOUS!!!!! I'm a 4A and I will never be able to do that to my hair. It looks fantastic!!! What type of rollers did you use?

Ohhhhhhh!!! I am SO JEALOUS!!!!! I'm a 4A and I will never be able to do that to my hair. It looks fantastic!!! What type of rollers did you use?

Thanks... I used the little black ones w/the snap type covers - a little thicker than my finger. Sorry I don't know the exact width.

Very, very cute. I'm a natural 4a that air dries my rollersets, and they don't look nearly that nice. I guess I have to get me some Giovanni leave-in.

Very, very cute. I'm a natural 4a that air dries my rollersets, and they don't look nearly that nice. I guess I have to get me some Giovanni leave-in.

Honestly I'm thinking it was the lottabody. I've done rollersets w/the Giovanni before & they didn't turn out like this.

It looks great! Are you going to comb it out? I love lottabody for roller set. Just a little bit can give you long lasting roller set without the dryness. How much did you dilute it?

It looks great! Are you going to comb it out? I love lottabody for roller set. Just a little bit can give you long lasting roller set without the dryness. How much did you dilute it?

This was an old bottle but if I remember correctly, it was 1/2 & 1/2/.

I haven't rollerset my hair since right before the New Year. I was then rollersetting to flatiron afterwards. Since I'm a member of Bootcamp, the rollerset/flatiron is out. :nono:

I used Giovanni leave-in & some diluted Lottabody setting lotion from my relaxed days. I airdryed overnight & I haven't picked out my curls so this is the raw finish. Oh, I also put Vatika on each curl as I was taking the rollers out.

So hey for all the 4a/4b naturals, a rollerset is a possibility & I didn't even use a hood dryer. There's hope after all. :lachen:

What do y'all think?

View attachment 9301

waow it gives me hope, very nice:yep:

I used Giovanni leave-in & some diluted Lottabody setting lotion from my relaxed days. I airdryed overnight & I haven't picked out my curls so this is the raw finish. Oh, I also put Vatika on each curl as I was taking the rollers out.

What do y'all think?

View attachment 9301

Okay, this gives me hope.

Wow and you're 4a/b natural....... sure gives me hope.

Looks beautiful, you did a great job, thanks for sharing.

wow! your set came out really nice!

i'm texlaxed 4a, and mine don't even come out looking that silky! lol

Back