My Second Rollerset!

Sui Topi

So I was bored today and decided in the shower that I would roller set my hair. I did it using my own leave in (water, mane n tail conditioner, silk amino acid) and a little garnier long and strong serum on the ends when I would remember...here are the pics!

P1210505-vi.jpg

P1210510-vi.jpg

P1210507-vi.jpg

P1210509-vi.jpg

I love the bigness I'm not even going to saran wrap it...I'm going on the street like that JUST now...I dont care if I look like some back up singer or something..

Oh Yeah!

Ooh thanks DLewis..a compliment from you is..phew :spinning:....I am but Im scared its going to fall before I go out :ohwell:.....and youre making me want to go buy flexi rods now

:rolleyes: I told my hater sister about my hair and that I'm ordering a Pibbs and I'll do her hair..shes like "I dont need a dryer to do my hair" and I'm like "well I want to roller set it" and shes like "what like an old lady? No...." I dont know what her problem is ....she only said that because she wants me to feel bad or something...what a jerk

It does look really soft, like the curls will fall out. Why did you not want to use setting lotion?

I just didnt have any..this was a spurr of the moment thing

Ow, ok, that makes sense. I think if you did the same thing you did today with setting lotion you would be very please with the results and it would last at least a week.

:rolleyes: I told my hater sister about my hair and that I'm ordering a Pibbs and I'll do her hair..shes like "I dont need a dryer to do my hair" and I'm like "well I want to roller set it" and shes like "what like an old lady? No...." I dont know what her problem is ....she only said that because she wants me to feel bad or something...what a jerk

Don't trip sitting under a dryer is not for everyone....I told my sister and she laughed and said I refuse to sit under a dryer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours..I have a little more patience than my big Sis....

They're still showing up for me on this thread, but if you still can't view them, you should be able to view them from within her fotki link she's posted in her siggie. HTH!

Thanks guys...when I got home I just did 4 braids and now I have the nicest braid out I've ever done. I realize now that positioning the braids properly is a big part of achieving a good look. Before I would part down the centre and divy up the sides of my head and of course when I opened it, my hair would fall to the left and right and leave like a part in the back of my head. I would have to keep my hair in a ponytail for like half an hour before I wore it out to give it direction. This time I braided like how I rollerset it..in a mohawk style..one on each side and two down the middle. I love it.

Back