My Sally's Find.......

Coffee

I stopped by Sally's last night for some plastic caps :lachen:, ok that's what I told Hubby I needed. Prior to going I was reading some really great reviews on Diamond Shine products. So I picked up a bottle of the Diamond condish, Diamond smoother and Diamond Serum. I did my 10 week relaxer today and I must say I was really suprised and pleased with the Diamond products I used. The smell is wonderful, and it moisturizes really well and leaves like a diamond shine to your hair. I figured if I didn't like it I could always return it, but they won't be going back to Sally's anytime soon :nono:.

Once I'm back on track financially, I'll be perusing the isles in Sally's. Thanks for the reviews. Keep em comin':yep:

Yes, it's in a pastel green bottle :grin:. I also picked up a bottle of Fantasia IC leave in moisturizer and it reads that it's suppose to instantly replenish moisture to chemically treated damaged hair and dry scalp.

Yes, it's in a pastel green bottle :grin:. I also picked up a bottle of Fantasia IC leave in moisturizer and it reads that it's suppose to instantly replenish moisture to chemically treated damaged hair and dry scalp.
Mmmmmmm I need to try that leave in, I need done instant moisture.

Back