My Reverse Rollerset

nisha2004

My Reverse Rollerset w/ PICS

Hey guys i just tried doing the reverse rollerset..i think i did pretty good :look:..check it out!

Attachments

• Me III.jpg
    Me III.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 258
  • Me II.jpg
    Me II.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Ok, I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know. What makes this a "reverse" rollerset?

It's when you roll the roller up (like in a flip) instead of down/under.

I actually did this to my hair today and my results didn't look anything like that.:ohwell:

Last edited:
It's when you roll the roller up (like in a flip) instead of down/under.

I actually did this to my hair today and my results didn't look anything like that.:ohwell:

Your hair looks great.

This is how I've always done my rollersets, because this is the way the Dominicans do mine, but I never knew it was called reverse! My hair has more of a spiral to it rather than a wave.

Your hair looks great!
I actually thought 'rolling in reverse' was the ONLY way to roll hair...lol. I thought rolling 'down' was wrong. So you can roll both ways...IC...

Thanks so much!!! Well i dunno if "reverse" is the right name for it...thats what i call it though. :look: Its slightly too much on the wavey side for me though and it seems to take longer to dry 2hrs 30 min:wallbash:...i probably stick to rolling it down, but like pokahontas said its much easier to roll this way.

Back