My results of Macherieamor's rollersetting techniques!!!

Lynnerie

Hi Ladies, this is my first post of showing my hair and what better time than after rollersetting after watching Macherieamor's DVD. The DVD is wonderful and worth getting. I've always rollerset my hair but I was surprised at the new techniques I learned from the video, they were very helpful! And my rollerset came out much better than before. I didnt even have to flat iron my roots after!!! Hope you enjoy the photos! Thanks again Macherieamor!
CIMG1419.JPG CIMG1421.JPG

CIMG1433.JPG CIMG1393.JPG

CIMG1415.JPG

the texture looks just like macheri did on her saran wrap treatment video: aw i just wanna play in ur hair: it so thick: straight: and bouncy.

Hair looks great and really full! Wow, didn't know that Marcherie finally put that DVD out... Gotta check her site!

Your hair looks beautiful. When I first started rollersetting I used her online tutorial and got similar results to yours:yep:. I'm sure the DVD will take me to the next level. I just ordered last evening. I can't wait to get mine.

Your hair looks wonderful. I am pretty good at rollersetting but I am getting the DVD. I might buy some copies for christmas gifts.

Hi!! Im glad you liked it:grin:It was a lot of fun to make!!

Im also happy you found it easier. It took me a LONG time to learn but now I feel so much more freedom cause I can do my hair whenever I like:yep: So much easier on the pockets too:blush:

YOUR HAIR IS WORKING!! thanks for sharing with us!

Hi Ladies, this is my first post of showing my hair and what better time than after rollersetting after watching Macherieamor's DVD. The DVD is wonderful and worth getting. I've always rollerset my hair but I was surprised at the new techniques I learned from the video, they were very helpful! And my rollerset came out much better than before. I didnt even have to flat iron my roots after!!! Hope you enjoy the photos! Thanks again Macherieamor!
View attachment 6571 View attachment 6573

View attachment 6575 View attachment 6577

View attachment 6581

View attachment 6571 View attachment 6573

View attachment 6575 View attachment 6577

View attachment 6581
I wish mine came out like that .... my hair was a mess and I could not figure out how to keep the rollers from slipping out ... it was a mess .. I guess I will by the DVD too .. I followed her tutorial and everything but the clips kept slipping out ... :wallbash:

Back