My PICTURE ALBUM UPDATES for March (!!!)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I have updated new pics in my album: http://public.fotki.com/poohbear215/2005_pics/march_2005_pics/
pswd: Jesus

I have been alternating each week between buns, braidouts, and rollersets. But my main style will be the bun.
I'm in the process of looking for a nice phony pony to place over my bun so that's why I've been doing other styles in the meantime. I want phony pony like these in my local area of beauty supply stores, or if any of you wonderful ladies have ponies like this, contact me with a pic of it:
img246.gif
afrojerry.jpg

Thanks in advance!!! :grin:

PB,
u are doing a good job with your hair. your styles keep looking better and better! cute pics! I like the rollerset a lot! what size rollers did u use to get that look? I might try that and then do some kind of pin up. My rollers are big so I only get a little extra body and a bend at the end, but Id like to get the curly look sometimes. keep up the good work girlie!

Leslie_C said:
PB,
u are doing a good job with your hair. your styles keep looking better and better! cute pics! I like the rollerset a lot! what size rollers did u use to get that look? I might try that and then do some kind of pin up. My rollers are big so I only get a little extra body and a bend at the end, but Id like to get the curly look sometimes. keep up the good work girlie!
Thanks Leslie_C! :grin: I used green and pink snap on rollers to achieve the curl for this rollerset. :yep: I have pics of my hair with these rollers in them in another album I think. ;)

Poohbear said:
I have updated new pics in my album: http://public.fotki.com/poohbear215/2005_pics/march_2005_pics/
pswd: Jesus

I have been alternating each week between buns, braidouts, and rollersets. But my main style will be the bun.
I'm in the process of looking for a nice phony pony to place over my bun so that's why I've been doing other styles in the meantime. I want phony pony like these in my local area of beauty supply stores, or if any of you wonderful ladies have ponies like this, contact me with a pic of it:
img246.gif
afrojerry.jpg

Thanks in advance!!! :grin:

Your rollerset came out GREAT!

Your hair looks awesome Poohbear!! :yay: Keep up the good work!!! I dont see any reason for you to do any type of cutting right now! Looks very healthy!!

On a side note: You have the cutest eyes... they are so cutting! I bet they tell how you feel all the time!! :)

Hi Poohbear,

I have that curly phony pony and wear it five days a week for work. I don't wear it freestyle anymore. I pull it into a bun and it wears it out so fast doing that. I have to keep buying a new one, but I won't buy any other mfg. or style, because I love it so much.

DSC003702-vi.jpg

Your hair looks really nice! It's growing in very fast! Grow girl! I really like the rollerset...looks so healthy. You're braidout came out nicely, I believe that you had previously posted for some instructions...I see that your braidout came out really nicely. Keep up the good work!:)

mrslee said:
Your hair looks awesome Poohbear!! :yay: Keep up the good work!!! I dont see any reason for you to do any type of cutting right now! Looks very healthy!!

On a side note: You have the cutest eyes... they are so cutting! I bet they tell how you feel all the time!! :)
Thanks girl! I think I was thinking about cutting it because of how my braidout would look after wearing it out for a while. But now, I'm probably not gonna get it cut.

Poohbear, ur hair is sooooo gorgeous with the tight curls!!! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!

It seems like ur having a lot of fun during ur transition :)
It's a wonderful time... ENJOY IT!!!

Poohbear!
Your hair looks great. It looks very healthy and thick. You inspired me to trim my scraggly ends. Keep up the good work!

I love your rollerset - your hair looks very pretty, bouncy and thick! I love your braidouts too! If I could cornrow, I'd try the cornrow braidout style myself. BTW, I posted some comments in your album and I don't see them! I hope you can see them.

Hair looks great, thick and strong and I love you hair in the bun too. I love your password too. JESUS, JESUS and more JESUS. :)

Cute rollerset girl!

Isis - I tried to post comments too but it came up blank everytime. Fotki must be acting up.

@ Isis and mkstar826 ---> I think I have my album set where I'm the only one who can see my comments. :p I saw the comments you ladies posted in my album! Thank you very much! :grin:

I really enjoyed your album and I especially loved your rollerset. Hope you find the phony ponies you want because they are going to look so cute with all of that natural, wavy new-growth!

Back