My Hair Must Really Like Cones

Cayenne0622

I just started using Extra Liso this week because I'm heading into my relaxer stretch period 6 to 8 weeks. My hair seems to smooth out and lay down by applying a small amount of this stuff. My hair is also really soft. Just want to say thanks to the ladies that recommended it.

My hair loves cones.

Now please tell me all about Extra Liso. I've never heard of it. I can't tell you the last time I purchased a new hair care product.

I'm glas I'm not the only one! My hair loves cones and does better with products that contain them. As they say...different strokes for different folks!

Allandra said:
My hair loves cones.

Now please tell me all about Extra Liso. I've never heard of it. I can't tell you the last time I purchased a new hair care product.

Its by Pantene. There was a HUGE thread about it not too long ago. People were raving about it and running out and buying it. Some ladies felt like they could stretch their relaxers longer when using it. If you do a search it should come up. I think it said something like "Between Using Extra Liso and Hello Hydration I May Never Have To Relax Again!"

Its a leave in cream and the directions are in spanish. I just put in on my new growth and then apply some to my edges.

Cayenne0622 said:
I just started using Extra Liso this week because I'm heading into my relaxer stretch period 6 to 8 weeks. My hair seems to smooth out and lay down by applying a small amount of this stuff. My hair is also really soft. Just want to say thanks to the ladies that recommended it.

I'm glad you liked this product. My hair just loves cones as well!!!:grin:

Allandra said:

When I tried Extra Liso my hair laid down flat without the use of gel...I couldn't believe it. :eek:

Back