My hair is mad at me!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
:mad: I should've known better, but I'm hardheaded. I had lightly texturized my hair w/ SCurl, and my hair was barely texturized. I corrected it w/ Soft&Beautiful Botanicals... it was gorgeous when I first did it, but after the second week, it's dry like a bone! :hammer: I'd forgotten that my hair didn't do well with no lye perms- professionally done or not. Now I have to start over again! :wallbash: I don't know how to fix this mess! Can anybody help me? It's my own fault for not checking to see if the product was lye or not. :crying3:

Hey Natrlchallenge:wave:,

Sorry to hear about your dilemma but this is exactly what happened to me when I first texturized my hair with Soft and beautiful botanicals. It was looking good for the first few days and then after that it was a dry mess and I didn't acheive the look that I wanted. I know this is not a wise idea to do but this was what I did to correct the mess. I purchased Designer Touch texturizing relaxer mild(lye) and I texturized my hair again after one week and I didn't have any breakage after I did this process. Thank God!! Then I followed up with a protein treatment (Emergencee) and I also deep conditioned to keep my hair moisturized. If you don't want to take this risk then you can always deep condition and moisturize your hair to prevent dryness and just wait until you have new growth to perform a texturizer touchup.

Back