My hair is lovin' this concoction (bun pics)

monie20032007

So I usually used Mane N Tail leave in conditioner and sometimes I put olive oil on it to seal in the moisture. Well I guess my hair was not liking this routine because it would start to feel dry and it didnt seem like it was sinking into my hair anymore.

So I took the liberty of just combining my mane n tail, olive oil, and water into my spray bottle and shaking it up and OMG my hair felt soooo freakin' soft. I put my hair into a high ponytail and saturated it so I could put it into a bun and it felt fantastic! my hair felt so moisterized, it hasn't felt this way in a long time. I really love this!!

p.s. I used eco styler gel (clear) to slick down my edges and tied a scarf on them for like 5 min or so
pics!!
DSC056388.jpg

DSC056377.jpg

DSC056366.jpg
DSC056355.jpg
DSC056344.jpg

DSC056333.jpg

Your hair looks gorgeous. It definitely looks moisturized. And your bun is so nice and thick.

Your bun is so prefect :love:

Are your ends just naturally covered up? I always have my ends sticking out rom underneath the bun

Your bun is ridiculous!!! Do you co-wash daily and do a wet bun? Or do you just wet your hair?

I wash like maybe twice a week and I just started back doing this bun since i discovered this mixture. I have just been rewetting daily to redo the bun. I saturate my bun with the mixture and brush it in and tuck and go. :yep:

The shine is blinding me!!! Looks great!
How do you tuck your ends in so neatly on the bun?!

thank you ma'am. i pull my hair into a ponytail first and then I shape it how I want it to be before I tuck my ends under. I kind of twist the ends together and then tuck it under...its hard to explain, hope i didnt confuse you

Your bun is so prefect :love:

Are your ends just naturally covered up? I always have my ends sticking out rom underneath the bun

well i guess it depends on how you do your bun. what i do is i first put it into a ponytail and then i shape my bun how i want it to be. i twist my ends together and place them under the bun making sure they dont stick out and then i secure the twisted ends with a clip tucked under the bun. hope that was not confusing.

Back