My Grown and Sexy Transition

Alta Angel

Hello all! :grin:

Although I have been lurking on this site for months, I finally stopped making excuses and purchased a membership. I cannot tell you how helpful you all have been on my quest to find healthy hair growing techniques, products, transition stories, etc.

I am currently almost 7 months into my transition to natural hair, and thanks to LHCF, it has been pretty painless. I first learned about steamers, co-washing, prepooing, and countless other acronymns and code words from this site. My hair has been growing about 1/2 inch per month, so I have about 3.5 inches in the front and 4 inches in the back. Hopefully, I can ride this transition out for another 11 months, so I can have about 9 inches of natural hair. Also thanks to this site, I have become a insatiable product junkie! For 2010 I am really trying to K.I.S.S. and stick to what works for me.

Thanks again for reading and happy hair growing!

Attachments

• Angel 112009.jpg
    Angel 112009.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Welcome! U should do yourself a favor and add the pics 4rm ur album in ur introductory thread....We love pics here at LHCF

Going natural was the best thing I did for my hair and myself. Good luck with your transition and welcome to LHCF!

You've already come so far! Welcome and make sure to stop by the 2010 transitioners support thread

Welcome, welcome, welcome these ladies here are wealth of knowledge, and they support each other as well! You are in good company!

Back