My Gray Hairs Are M.I.A!..Not Complaining Though. Is it the MN, Sulfur or Castor Oil?

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
I just noticed that I don't have as many grays as normal (knocking on wood). I usually have about 6 or 7 strands along my hairline and I color my hair every 4-6 weeks with jetblack rinse. Normally by now (week 4) I'd be anxious to color but I only see one and that one is not even totally gray :drunk:

I'm wondering could anything I'm using on my hair actually keep them from coming in gray?? Since my last relaxer/color 4 weeks ago I've been using black castor oil, Sulfur and MN.

Anybody know if these products keep the grays away?? The black castor oil is not really black so I don't know.

Re: My Gray Hairs Are M.I.A!..Not Complaining Though. Is it the MN, Sulfur or Castor

Wow, that's great news! IDK about those products, but have you changed your diet in any way?

Re: My Gray Hairs Are M.I.A!..Not Complaining Though. Is it the MN, Sulfur or Castor

6-7 strands!! That's nothing.

I just plucked mine right out when I had as few as that. :lol:

I wish I could change my hair back to its original color, but I don't think it's possible at this stage... *cry*

Thanks!

Hmmmm.... I did increase my fiber a little more than lately. Snacking on more natural products (Kashi brand stuff). That's the only thing I can think of.:look:

6-7 strands!! That's nothing.

I just plucked mine right out when I had as few as that. :lol:

I wish I could change my hair back to its original color, but I don't think it's possible at this stage... *cry*

LOL.. I would pluck mine out if I didn't already have a 5-head. But I need to keep every strand I can to cover the forehead on bunning days :lachen:

Back