My Ghetto Pibbs,it was $50!

Amari

I bought a Pibbs 514 off of Ebay for $50!It took so much not to come on here and say anything while I waited DAYS to see if I won the auction.I was the only one who bid thank goodness.The thing is it was from a salon,and the wall mounted one.The salon was only open 4 months,then had to close.I just got it today,took it to my father to have him get rid of the extra bolt thing connected from the wall mount.(So I can alternate my castor base with my Pibbs Steamer)The timer and everything is facing to the back lol,I guess from the wall mount set up.I cant adjust that,but at least the visor moves to the front!Heck,it was $50!I bought a Pibbs last year,but never used it for almost a year.(I was constantly going to the salon,now I can do my own hair so I needed one again...Sold the last one)Also,since it was a wall mount one,the cord was shorter,I have to use an extension cord.I dont care though!:grin:It still looks new,and works well!I spend $50 plus ordering hair products online,so I can deal with my ghetto Pibbs!

Good for you! I saw that a week or so ago but didn't bid. It works out better for you since you already have a Pibbs steamer to use as the base.

I'm so jealous that you have a PIBBS steamer.
Congrats on your new purchase, it always feels good to get a deal.

I'm so jealous that you have a PIBBS steamer.
Congrats on your new purchase, it always feels good to get a deal.

I put in some work and saved for that steamer.I wasnt using that for a while either,but now I'm glad I didn't sell it.It is a wonderful investment.Now I want the one Amara was talking about.(That thread about what would you get if money wasnt an issue)I wonder how much it is,I would be saving forever for that one.

Good for you! I saw that a week or so ago but didn't bid. It works out better for you since you already have a Pibbs steamer to use as the base.

It was not easy because they had a part of the wall mount bolted into the black arm that holds the dryer.I'm not sure how he did it,but my father got it out.He only left minor scratches,they dont bother me it's not really noticeable.

Back