My first high puff!

tdillz

Hi everyone! I am currently 14 months natural and I have never tried a high puff before! Let me know what u think! I need opinions! I think it looks decent but I wanna make sure it doesn't look awkward!lol

Attachments

• image-2017588751.jpg
    image-2017588751.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 211
  • image-1463088718.jpg
    image-1463088718.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 200
  • image-4210917506.jpg
    image-4210917506.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 186
I think it looks cute. I have got to try this eco styler gel. I just bought some last week but have yet to try it. I bought the one in the green container. Which one do you have?

I think it looks cute. I have got to try this eco styler gel. I just bought some last week but have yet to try it. I bought the one in the green container. Which one do you have?

Thanks u sooo much! I have to olive one (the green one) and the argan oil one( yellow/beige color) it works wonders on my edges and my wash an goes!

The puff is cute, but i like the style in your profile picture better. I think it compliments your facial features more, or is it maybe you are smiling in it, lol. Either way you are beautiful.

Cute puff! I rarely use it but the olive Eco styler gel is some good stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I think it still looks cute. Is this on stretched hair?
How many months post relaxer are you?

Thanks! Nope it's on freshly washed and picked out hair lol. Ok I believe I'm over 2 years post relaxer but 14 months natural!

The puff is cute, but i like the style in your profile picture better. I think it compliments your facial features more, or is it maybe you are smiling in it, lol. Either way you are beautiful.

I just wanted to try something different the profile pic is my style all the time nd I needed a change

Dang! I need to get on puff game. lol... I'm a year natural and I haven't even done a twist out. :sekret:... "I iz LAAAATE!!"

Dang! I need to get on puff game. lol... I'm a year natural and I haven't even done a twist out. :sekret:... "I iz LAAAATE!!"

Girl don't feel bad! This was my first puff! My curl pattern doesn't respond well to trying to do twist outs or braid outs. I am literally the wash and go queen and it's something I have to accept.

See...tightly coiled curls activated by gel and water lol that's it!

Attachments

• image-723062667.jpg
    image-723062667.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image-3871909124.jpg
    image-3871909124.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 32
Here's the problem(I can't do twist outs or braid outs lol) but I will try the banding system.

For a puff i don't think your twist out need to be neat. I actually put my failed twist/braid out in puffs. I don't have enough hair yet to get my puff as high as yours, so it's usually a pretty wide puff, and you cant tell that the twist out actually sucks. I love your shrinkage btw.

For a puff i don't think your twist out need to be neat. I actually put my failed twist/braid out in puffs. I don't have enough hair yet to get my puff as high as yours, so it's usually a pretty wide puff, and you cant tell that the twist out actually sucks. I love your shrinkage btw.

I know I just never wore my hair stretched out so I wanna try but my hair doesn't like to respond it it.i usually just wear a wash and go with a headband bc that just works best for me. Wow thanks I can't stand my shrinkage! My hair is way longer that what it appears.

Hair that coils or curls is happy and healthy hair i heard so i always admire shrinkage.

Back