My first attempt at a braid out ...

topsyturvy86

I tried a braid out for the first time today and is the result. I did 6 braids (3 of each side) after a co-wash, when hair was wet-ish damp, put a durag on real tight and then a bonnet and took a nap. Took the braids out before hair was completely dry all over though ... woke up and was keen to know what it would look like. I haven't got a hooded dryer and so I used the blow dryer rounde a few times and then took the braids out.

What do you think?? I think it might look better when my hair thickens up a bit or gets a bit longer.

100_1621.jpg

100_1624.jpg

100_1614.jpg

Not bad for your first try. Mine looks good when I take the braids down but then it gets super fizzy and looks a mess...lol. I'm natural; I flat iron then braid about 8 braids and leave it until I leave the house. Still it doesn't last long at all.

Not bad for your first try. Mine looks good when I take the braids down but then it gets super fizzy and looks a mess...lol. I'm natural; I flat iron then braid about 8 braids and leave it until I leave the house. Still it doesn't last long at all.

Thnx. Have u tried a frizz ease? That just might help. John Frieda's frizz ease for chronic frizz works wonders, i'll recommend that.

Back