My Final Dominican Conditioner Review - NONI

janeemat

Well, at least for now until I order some more. I've spent the last six Wed's trying different Dom cond. Today I used NONI and I must admit that it is fabu. I sat under the dryer for 20 min and then rinsed it. My hair was so smooth and soft. I'm 11 wks post and lost very little hair while detangling. I used it straight with no chasers. I wanted to try this one because JenniferMD listed it as one of her favs. The problem is now that I have all of these wonderful Dom cond, I have no idea how to fit them in my Wed rotation. I may try to determine the hard stuff and. use it only when I have lot's of ng. Now is a good time to figure that out.

I was going to review this too!!!! Thank goodness for the search tool! :lachen:

I got this in NYC because I never saw it in my BSS where I get my dominican products. I always try something different and it seems like each new thing is better and better. But there is something about this Noni!!!! :heart::love4::lovedrool:I got the entire Noniline products (poo, conditioner and rinse). After coming home, I just did a quick wash and go because I was so beat. MY HAIR LOOK GREAT! (wish i took a pic) There was no hair in the comb (3 wks post) and it had great shine. Today I am rollersetting and I know it will be fab. Noni is in my staple rotation.

bump. Can someone post the Noni dc ingredients, or say if /what kind of protein it has?

Water, Cetrimonium, Petrolatum, Citric Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni), Ciclometicona, D-pantenol, Fragrance, Propil parabeno, Blue #1 & Yellow #5.

can someone post a pic? I tend to overlook most dominican products or use them without even looking at the name. I want to see if I already used this and if not, I wanna try out the conditioner.

Is this it? Doesn't sound Dominican though:

http://www.startw.com/noni/HairTreatment/index.html

Hey Guys! Yeah Tahitian Noni is not Dominican. My parents take Noni straight as an herbal supplement. They use it for everything! "Oh you've got a headache? TAKE SOME NONI!!!"....or "Oh you've got a scrape?! TAKE SOME NONI!!!" I didn't know, however that they made a haircare line out of it so thanks for letting all of us know!!!!

can someone post a pic? I tend to overlook most dominican products or use them without even looking at the name. I want to see if I already used this and if not, I wanna try out the conditioner.

Here is a pic

noni.jpg

There are alot of products that people call Domincan products that really arent...Alter Ego is not really a Domincan product but I think it is used in Dominican salons. I am not sure about the Noni products but it is possible it is from Spain and not Dominican.

There are alot of products that people call Domincan products that really arent...Alter Ego is not really a Domincan product but I think it is used in Dominican salons. I am not sure about the Noni products but it is possible it is from Spain and not Dominican.

If I remember correctly, it is manufactured by Q & S or something like that; they same one that makes the Sperm Whale cond. I will have to check it out when I get home. Maybe not. Whatever MBP makes.

Last edited:
Thank you! I've actually seen this in the BSS but was always hesitant to buy it. I may just have to dig in my PJ purse again. :look:

It will be worth it. shampoo is shampoo to me no matter who makes it but that Conditioner and Rinse is the TRUTH!:yep:

Back