My braids....NEW PIC

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

I finally got my hair braided. I've post pics on my fotki site. Let me know if my pictures are showing up, cause I can't view any of them, new or old. Anyhow here are the stats, she used 5 packs of 100% Kanekalon hair, and it took her 10 hours...which felt like about half the time...I felt every minute of the last 3 hours tho, her mother was watching this horrible telethon. It cost me 100.00. She made them a hell of a lot smaller than I wanted, but they're so neat I can't even complain. All that matters is that it's done. Hope you like them.

I can't see them either. But I went to few other members fotki sites and the pics just had X's too!

Your braids are pretty...I really like how your braidout looks too.
smile.gif

I just got my hair braided too! They look like yours. I wasn't happy about how small mine are either but I have gotten used to them now. Happy growing! I am using surge 2x daily for growth. Keep us posted.

Awww thanks. She carried on so bad that day, took forever to get those pictures
laugh.gif
If anybody in the GTA wants my briders number, pm me and I'll get it too you. She only charged me 100.00 for all that work. Her prices are great and she is really talented...my briads aren't even a little tight, and it's soooo light...I'm in love
smile.gif

Back