MSM Users I need your help

Senegalese

Hi Ladies,

I am currently taking prenatals as a growth aides and would like to start using MSM. For those of u who r using it does it really help? Is it better to buy the powder form or the capsules? Have u noticed any side effects?

Thanks in advance

Yes for some there can be major side effects because it considered to be also a detox supplement

my advice, start very slow

I think the test on whether or not its pure MSM is in a glass of water it should all sink to the bottom ,not any powder at all left on top floating, I am not totally sure of this, because it was so long ago, but its worth looking into

I honestly can't say if it is helping or not because I started taking them along with Biotin and a few other vitamins at the same time so it is difficult for me to say which is doing what. I was pleased with the information that I found after doing my own research.

I buy them in capsules and open them to mix in my morning shake. The reason why I buy them in capsules instead of powder is because they are already measured and I know exactly what I am getting.

I started using MSM several months ago and my hair grew well with my other growth aids (OCT/MT), but you have to drink plenty of water. I ran out a few weeks ago and didn't repurchase it yet, and although my hair is still growing, I think the MSM helped it grow faster. At least that is what I think. I am going to purchase some again today and will be able to post a more confirmed statement after a couple of weeks.

HTH

Thank u all for your responses, so I will be buying the capsules and mix them with my morning milk. I think I will start at 2000 mg. How many r u guys taking per day?

Thank u

Thank u all for your responses, so I will be buying the capsules and mix them with my morning milk. I think I will start at 2000 mg. How many r u guys taking per day?

Thank u

I've seen directions to take MSM w/vit C for better absorption..not sure if that's written in stone...you might want to do some research on the web.

I like MSM and use the powder..

HHG

What is MSM and MN ? please

MSM: Methylsulfonylmethane is a natural form of sulfer many use to increase hair growth and thickness
MN: miconazole nitrate is an antifungal many use on their scalp alone or mixed with oils to help speed up hair growth.

To the OP: I take a 1/4 of a tsp of powdered MSM once a day in about 8 ounces of orange juice. I started taking MSM about a month and a half ago. I not sure if I'm seeing additional growth but it makes me feel better healthwise overall. I had no adverse effects, i.e sleepiness, breakouts, etc.

Back