Motions at Walmart

LABETT

I went to Walmart today and noticed Motions Products.
The whole entire line of motions products was in stock.
I heard that some Walmarts sell Barry Fletcher products
I wish my walmart had this line.

Funny you mentioned this. I visited my sister this weekend and noticed the motions line. Neither walmart in my town carries them. I was quite disappointed that they don't.

The Walmart up the street from where I live carries some of the Barry Fletcher products. I read in an article that he planned to have all of his line available in Walmart by the end of the year.

ETA - I've never used Barry Fletcher's products so I can't give any opinion on them.

COWGIRL-The prices at my walmart for Motions product was a $1.50 cheaper than my Bss and they do carry the CPR conditioner.

IRISDAVIRUS-This is great news to ears I cant wait for my
Walmart to get the Barry Fletcher's line I want to try his
Honeysuckle shampoo.

The Wal-Mart neer me doen't have many Black hir products, but the one in the hood carries some of the Motions prducts and the Barry Fletcher line. Of course, It's not convienent for me to get there, or to the the K-Mart in the hood that carries more Black hair care stuff the the Sally right around the corner from me. I love living in the 'burbs, but I tell ya', it's makes gettin' my hair stuff a pain in the neck!

<font color="purple">Where I live I don't know if they carry motions at Wal-Mart. But maybe I may look again while I'm there. I also saw Barry Fletcher's haircare line as well. The store also has an African-American hair products section which is great. It may vary from store to store depending on where you live in the States. </font>

Back