MORE products! ... i'm turing into a PJ!

almondjoi85

Okay there's a beauty supply store right at the top of my block... I justified going by telling myself that its good exercise to walk, anyway I came out with Super Conditioner 10 en 1, 100% natural jojoba oil, carrot oil (although the ingredients say carrot oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, wheat germ & bha, fragrance) and Fermodyl 619. I read about the Fermodyl and the 10 en 1 and natural oils here so I figured I'd try it out.

I hope I made good choices, I tried to pick products that did NOT contain mineral oil. It seems like its in so many products!

Okay there's a beauty supply store right at the top of my block... I justified going by telling myself that its good exercise to walk, anyway I came out with Super Conditioner 10 en 1, 100% natural jojoba oil, carrot oil (although the ingredients say carrot oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, wheat germ & bha, fragrance) and Fermodyl 619. I read about the Fermodyl and the 10 en 1 and natural oils here so I figured I'd try it out.

I hope I made good choices, I tried to pick products that did NOT contain mineral oil. It seems like its in so many products!

Good choices are the fermodyl still BOGO at Sallys

Good choices are the fermodyl still BOGO at Sallys

Yup, that sale ends tomorrow. I stocked up on my last few packs of fermodyl yesterday. I would go in and buy more tomorrow, but since I only left one pack on the shelf (I know, I'm selfish, aren't I:grin:), I don't think they've restocked yet.

dave-chappelle-13505.jpg

Please don't end up like Tyrone

Back