More Braidout Questions...

lonei

Please answer as many questions as apply to you:

How often do you wash your hair and do the braids?

Do you put rollers at the end? How long does it last?

Do you rebraid it?

Does it get tangled by the time you have to comb it out to wash it, if so, how do you deal with it?

How do you maintain it at night?

Do you use lots of leave in's?

Do you use a net scarf under the dryer?

Does it come out just as nice if you airdry it?

Thanks

I braid my hair everytime I CO Wash, which is 2-3 times a week.

I use Flexi Rods on my ends, it curls my ends better than regular rollers. The curls last for about two days.

Do you rebraid it?
I rebraid every other night to maintain the style.

Does it get tangled by the time you have to comb it out to wash it, if so, how do you deal with it?
No.

I make two loose ponytails and use one flexi rod on each ponytail and cover my hair w/ a satin bonnet.

Not really, I basically use Coconut Oil, S-curl Spray and Water for my braid outs.

I dont use a dryer, I airdry.

Yep.

lonei said:
Please answer as many questions as apply to you:

Umm I wash whenever my head feels dirty or abour every 4-5 days. I do a braidout when the mood hits me :)

Nope, I used to but after awhile I didnt feel the need to. I liedk the way it looked 'wild' without the rolled ends.

Do you rebraid it?
Nope. I like the awy it looks when it gets frizzy.

I dont comb it out before I wash it. By my transitioning that just doesnt go over well so I wet it and slather it with condish and let it sit on while I take a shower. Then after my shower I comb it out. Strting form the ends :)

Maintain what? :lol: I sleep on it and fluff it back up in the morning. I wear a scarf occasionally but Im not that wild of a sleeper.

No, what I foudn works for me is very diluted setting lotion. Alot of leave ins makes my hair crunchy. I use a regular amount of leave in, braid it up, and spray on the water/setting lotion mix.

I dont use a dryer unless I want to rush the drying.

Yes. To me even better because it has more body. Kinda like air dryed hair. There's more poof to it (but not tto much :D)
Thanks

I hope that helps :)

Back