MNT Deep Moisturizing Line

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Purchased MNT Deep Moisturizing Line a few weeks ago but decided to CW tonight with the condish. My hair feels like straw :perplexed but my hair normally tolerates protein very well. I visited the MNT users club thread but didn't locate my answers, so here goes.

-Have you similar experiences with MNT with the hair feeling like straw with no slip?
-How do you achieve soft, strong hair with MNT for those that love the prod line?
-What should be my next step to combat the straw like feeling?

While I haven't tried MNT, it seems that the product is "heavier" with protein. You might have to follow that type of conditioner up with a moisturizing conditioner to make your hair feel soft.

Umm the Deep Moisturizing conditioner doesnt do much for my hair, and it takes ALOT to feel like theres enough in my hair, I dont think its a good condish to cowash with, maybe try the original one, :yep:

Umm the Deep Moisturizing conditioner doesnt do much for my hair, and it takes ALOT to feel like theres enough in my hair, I dont think its a good condish to cowash with, maybe try the original one, :yep:

I agree with Chelz. I use the original one and it's great but even with that one I have to follow up with a moisturizing cond.

Thx ladies! I think I lost some hair unnecessarily on this one and I had be retaining sooooo good. Feel like all my bunning and PS efforts just spiraled down the drain.....:wallbash: :tantrum: Maybe I'm being overly dramatic, which I'm known to be sometimes but hey I guess that's what this HHJ is all about---living, learning and not making the same mistakes again. :perplexed

Back