MN users... MN for $1 box....

Caramela

Has anyone tried the MN cream from The Dollar Tree? I picked up 2 boxes this morning and it's the 2% Miconazole Nitrate formula in a 1.60 oz tube.

Has anyone tried the MN cream from The Dollar Tree? I picked up 2 boxes this morning and it's the 2% Miconazole Nitrate formula in a 1.60 oz tube.
I went to dollar tree the other day and I tried to see if they had any and they didn't! I'm mad you found some!

I went to dollar tree the other day and I tried to see if they had any and they didn't! I'm mad you found some!

Don't hate! LOL :grin: I wonder if it will work as well as the other brands. I'm going to try to use it straight and see what happens. Before I was mixing it with grease.

I was wondering about this .. does it leave a film on your scalp ? Isn't it white ?

I don't know. I have only used it mixed with grease and it left no film or white residue then. I also c/o wash almost daily so I think my chances for build up are low.
If I get headaches I will mix it, otherwise I'm gonna use it straight. Besides those that got the best results said they used it straight.

ok, i wanted to bump this up to say that i just went to dollar tree and they surley did have the (1.6 oz) MN for $1. They had like 20-30 on display, but i only took 2. Imma try it out, and if it works well, then i might have to go back and really hit em up.:look: :) Thanks OP!

ETA: It was in the isle with the toothpaste and asprin! (Dollar Tree really DO have everything)

i 4got bout dis and i just bought one 4rm da dollar store for $5. o well we'll see how this one does. if i dont see ne thing happening i will buy the dollar tree one

Okay. I went to the dollar tree a long time ago and then went a couple of times after that. :sad: They never had any. shoot, some people have all the luck. :rolleyes:

i went 2 da dollar tree and there was so many of these boxes. so me and my sis bought 2 each. next time i go im rackin up. i just dont want people thinkin i got a problem lol:grin:

I had to try two dollar trees before i found it...actually the more i think about it, i think i had tried looking at dollar general the first time...i usually mix mine up with coconut oil, but since this one is 2%, i might just use it straight...

I just purchased this the other day, but haven't used it yet. Are there any of my LHCF sisters that have had good results from this brand or is it too early to say? :)

Back