MN and OCT/Megatek..Anyone using both? If so....

genesis132

I'm apart of the OCT Challenge and I use the complete kit (poo/cell/rinse).

I just started back using MN (i had a headache out of this WORLD yesterday..but I digress)..this week.

Are any of you ladies using both? If so, how are you rotating usage? Did it increase your growth along with the OCT/Meagtek? Or, could you not tell?

...off to tweek my MN mixture cause when I was using it a year ago I never had any headaches..back then I was mixing with MTG tho..........

*think*

I think January Noir is using both. Sareca started with Ovation, and recently switched to MT. I think Nice&Wavy might be using both....

I think most of the ladies who use both are using the Ovation as a treatment (according to the directions) once or twice a week, and using the MT as a scalp treatment the other days. I think.

*think*

I think January Noir is using both. Sareca started with Ovation, and recently switched to MT. I think Nice&Wavy might be using both....

I think most of the ladies who use both are using the Ovation as a treatment (according to the directions) once or twice a week, and using the MT as a scalp treatment the other days. I think.
I think she means who is using MN (miconazole nitrate) AS WELL as MT or OTC.:yawn:

I wanted to, but I got afraid of mixing ingredients. I believe Aggie does.
~*Janelle~*

I think Aggie has an MN/MT recipe in her fotki & the OCT/MT thread. Being the "mixologist" that I am, I was wondering the same thing. :look: I may try her recipe.

I use both but don't use the MN.

Sorry, can't help you there.

Thanks, anyhow Nice & Wavy.....your helping in ways you dont know!:lachen:

Everytime I see your progress pics...it makes me stay consistent with application.

I'm loving the OCT kit...but I may purchase the MT and rotate it as well so I dont use up all my beloved expensive OCT...

I think she means who is using MN (miconazole nitrate) AS WELL as MT or OTC.:yawn:

I wanted to, but I got afraid of mixing ingredients. I believe Aggie does.
~*Janelle~*

Yep, I'm talking about MN....I don't mix the MN with my OCT...i keep it in a separate bottle but rotate days.....does that still count as mixing ingredients? :perplexed

I was for 4 weeks. I had some MN so I mixed it with my OCT and castor oil.
I just wanted to use it up....

Thanks, anyhow Nice & Wavy.....your helping in ways you dont know!:lachen:

Everytime I see your progress pics...it makes me stay consistent with application.

I'm loving the OCT kit...but I may purchase the MT and rotate it as well so I dont use up all my beloved expensive OCT...

You're welcome, genesis! Awww...thanks girlie...I'm glad to help you in anyway I can. Yes...keep consistent with your applications and don't overdo it...you don't have too.

Alternating days with OCT/MT balances it all out in my opinion. I enjoy doing it this way...it works and it saves on each of the products too:yep:

Back