Mizani finally has a web site!!!!!!!

rayne

And, it even has the infamous diagnostic wheel so that you can figure out the ratios for the custom treatment (Hydrafuse & Kerafuse) /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif I've been trying to get a hold of this thing forever! I just wish that I would have had it last night when I washed my hair and did a braidout....which came out fabulous by the way /images/graemlins/cool.gif Oh, here's the link My beloved Mizani I'm so happy I could cry /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hmmm, I wonder if their silkenking system is what the ladies at Curve Salon use. I read on another site that they were using a relaxer from Mizani now.

Thank you! I love Mizani product. /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

i used the stylist finder just to see whats up and it listed Ulta is that just to buy products or do Ultas have salons now

[ QUOTE ]
msportugal said:
i used the stylist finder just to see whats up and it listed Ulta is that just to buy products or do Ultas have salons now

[/ QUOTE ]

Both. Well, at least out here the Ulta's have salons. I think they all have them though.

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if their silkenking system is what the ladies at Curve Salon use. I read on another site that they were using a relaxer from Mizani now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chinagem, posters on another hair board site said that the Curve ladies use Affirm Fibergard for their silkener. I think it's funny that they call the process a silkener, since it's obviously nothing more than using a relaxer as a texturizer. Anyhoo, thanks for the Mizani link! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Kitkat said:
Chinagem, posters on another hair board site said that the Curve ladies use Affirm Fibergard for their silkener. I think it's funny that they call the process a silkener, since it's obviously nothing more than using a relaxer as a texturizer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I remember somebody from this site saying it was Affirm Fiberguard, but a girl from blackhairmedia.com said that when they did her hair, they brought out a mizani container. This was a couple of years ago tho, she said. I wonder if they have used both. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Back