mixing oil in 10 en 1 deep conditioner?

almondjoi85

Can I (Would you recommend) mixing jojoba oil into my Miss keys super 10 en 1 deep conditioner? I like using the Jojoba oil, but I'm not crazy about the oil smell, do you think I can mix the two together?
BTW when I use the Miss keys I sit under the dryer.

i have never done it with Miss Keys, but I don't see why it would hurt. I have mixed in oil with some of my other Dominican Conditioners and got great results!

I say give it a try and post your results! :yep:

I do but with olive or castor oil. The smell is so potent I don't smell the oil but my hair is like butter when I rinse. Try putting a lil bit in a small cup and mix it and see if you like the smell and consistancy.

I added about half of my jojoba oil to my Miss Keys Super conditioner 10 en 1 and I loved the results. It made the conditioner's texture kind of like whipped frosting only softer. And it made my hair very soft and left it feeling very moisturized.

Definitely...oil is great in 10 en 1. When I used to use it, I mixed grapeseed and coconut oil in it. It was a fab conditioner like that!

I just got some Miss Key 10 en 1 yesterday and I will definitely be adding oils to it before I try it out. Thanks for the tip ladies.

Back