minoval users past and present, i have some questions

bellezanegra826

i just got a box of minoval today to grow back the front of my hair and now i've got some questions. The box says you have to use this stuff for four months to see results, is this true? Has anyone gotten growth before four months? How long does it take to see results? Are there any side effects of minoval that I should be worried about ie does it turn white when you least expect it, does it smell or react with other things, does it cause burning and or itching, do you have to stop using it two weeks before getting a perm etc? I am so ready to grow back some hair and I am hoping that I have found something that works besides mtg.

I didn't notice any real results, nothing major, left my scalp kind of dry. are you referring to the drops or the hairdress? it was only 1.99 so I thought I would try it. funny thing is I bought 2 bottles, and just found the second bottle today. the other empty bottle dropper I used it to apply my MTG. maybe I'll mix it with the MTG or something:ohwell:

that's what I got, too. tried the hairdress years back with no noticeable results either. but, then again, maybe I was a little too impatient to see results. I would be more impressed if I saw four months of progress in one month:lachen::lachen: like I said, I applied it, then put my MTG on top of it because my scalp felt dry. I even tried it on my eyebrows.....I know I'm trippin:rolleyes:

I'm still going to finish up the bottle I have...2nd shot won't hurt since I already have it here, I'll probably pour into my Sulfur8:rolleyes:

Back