Mini-Update:I Am Doing SOMETHING Right!

Sade'

Ok ladies I updated my fotki and now u can't tell me nothing. I actually see some REAL new growth. Something I have not seen in years. I used to relax my hair for the hell of it. My philosophy was: Well its unruly, not holding a style, must be time to relax. This was every 4 weeks. :wallbash:

Anyway my fotki album displays my staple products for 2008 and some new growth pics as of last night. Keep in mind I only began this journey a week before Xmas and have only been using my growth aids for 1.5 weeks. :drunk:

Come see and leave me some sisterly comments,advice, etc!! :grin:

http://public.fotki.com/Blckbttrfly/ pw in profile :yep:

You have made great progress. I love the NG shots.

How are you liking Burt's Bees shampoos?

Thanks for checking me out. So hype right now.

Burts Bee's shampoo is great, the conditioner is not so hot. But I am gonna use it up, I mix it with Tresemme for my 1st round of conditioning. 2nd round is the deep conditioning.
The shampoo lathers very well and gets my hair SQUEAKY clean, so much that I have to make sure I pile on the conditioner to get it slippery again. I'd def buy the shampoo again and again. :yep:

Thank ya much!! I am more motivated to continue my regimen...seeing is believing. :yep:

Ok ladies I updated my fotki and now u can't tell me nothing. I actually see some REAL new growth. Something I have not seen in years. I used to relax my hair for the hell of it. My philosophy was: Well its unruly, not holding a style, must be time to relax. This was every 4 weeks. :wallbash:

Anyway my fotki album displays my staple products for 2008 and some new growth pics as of last night. Keep in mind I only began this journey a week before Xmas and have only been using my growth aids for 1.5 weeks. :drunk:

Come see and leave me some sisterly comments,advice, etc!! :grin:

http://public.fotki.com/Blckbttrfly/ pw in profile :yep:

Hi Sade' Just want to say that photo number 7 in your fotki (before pics) is my absolute inspiration! If I can get my hair that healthy and long in front I'll be over the moon! I think your hair growth thus far is amazing too. Can I ask if you've noticed eating more protein these last few weeks also? I'm thinking of adding whey protein to my diet to boost growth (don't eat much meat) what to you think?

Hi Sade' Just want to say that photo number 7 in your fotki (before pics) is my absolute inspiration! If I can get my hair that healthy and long in front I'll be over the moon! I think your hair growth thus far is amazing too. Can I ask if you've noticed eating more protein these last few weeks also? I'm thinking of adding whey protein to my diet to boost growth (don't eat much meat) what to you think?

Hi Yougrowgirl! Thank you for checking me out and for the compliment. I have not eaten any more protein than usual since the summer. I track my diet closely... BUT I have eaten less red meat and taking my vitamins like crazy on schedule. So I really attribute my growth to my vitamins, liquid kelp drops in my water and the omega 3's shown in my vitamin folder. I mean the growth aides and massages will prob boost the growth in a few weeks. But really for now taking the vitamins has a lot to do with it. :yep: Whey protein will prob work, give it a try.
What goes on internally as far as mineral and nutrient absorption into your body is a major growth component in my opinion.

Back