Mill Creek Botanicals

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Have you all heard of these products? You get them at health food stores and such. Well, I bought some because the ingredient list was just too impressive. They have a biotin conditioner, an aloe vera conditioner, a jojoba conditioner, a keratin conditioner, and a henna conditioner. Each conditioner has a coordinating shampoo.

I got the biotin conditioner and the jojoba one. The ingredient list on all of their conditioners was just so super impressive. I will post later for you guys.

Anyway, I tried the jojoba conditioner last night and I was thoroughly impressed. There are several proteins in the conditioner, but my hair was left soft and very moisturized. I followed this with the Giovanni Direct Leave-In which I also loved. It made my hair very satiny and velvety. (don't you love my adjectives?
smile.gif
)

Anyway, I do not want to encourage any PJism, b/c I'm the worst--but if you're looking to try some botanical, natural type products, these are great. You can get them on vitaminshoppe.com also. They're about $6 for a 16 oz bottle. Not Bad!

Hi Supergirl,

Yes, I have heard of Mill Creek. Your post reminded me that I had samples of their products. I just looked through my bag and found a sample of the Jojoba shampoo and conditioner.

The shampoo doesn't have any sulfates and the package says that it locks in moisture. Which is what I totally need.

I will try it on my next rinse and condition, probably tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks again.

--kc

Also thanks for your other post where you suggested applying conditioner to dry hair to get a moisture boost. I did that last night (after spending all day in the sun) and it really helped.

Back