<Micros >Poetic Justice. Braids Happy Medium

MrsBurns82

I want to get my hair braided one more time for the summer. I don't want to go as small as micros but I'm not trying to look like Janet in Poetic Justic does anyone have any suggestions of what size, type and or texture of hair would be good for the edges but keep me sexylicious.

I just had a mental image of Janet with a total of 5 braids atop her head..

I just put in medium sized braids using Kanekalon "Tiara", style. It's not as frizzy as th regular type of braid hair, nor is it as shiny as the Toyekalon type. Their just regular individual braids, a bit thinner than the width of a pencil. Not micros, but cute enough for me to wear in a bun or loose knot, and I still feel sexilicious.

OT----I'm working on my mom regarding the puppies. They are so cute, I want one badly!

if u can, visit my fotki. i had medium sized braids (well they're medium to me) and they helped me grow one inch in six weeks... and i did them MYSELF! yayyy. hope this helps

Last edited:
if u can, visit my fotki. i had medium sized braids (well they're medium to me) and they helped me grow one inch in six weeks... and i did them MYSELF! yayyy. hope this helps

You did a great job mama!

My braids were - medium - sorta - they certainly were not micros....I did my own too...............:yep:

here you go:
http://public.fotki.com/samanthajones67/the-beginning---fin/first_set_of_braids/

eta: pw is braids

The both of you ladies did a great job. I'm just getting the hang of braiding my own hair so I think I'll have friend of mine do it for me.

Back