Micro Wearers- HELP!

melodee

My niece from NC called to let me know that she would be visiting her parents in WV this month and wants to get micros. She says that her mom is willing to drive her all the way to Baltimore to get her hair braided and asked me about my braider. I told her mine was excellent and offer to call her and ask about pricing and an appt. Well, my niece then mentioned that she was going to get them done in NC, but they wanted $350 dollars for it. Does that sound right? I've never had micros, but I thought that NC prices were most likely cheaper than MD prices. How much have you paid for micros? What if you brought the hair?

I have a friend who did hers for $375. The price sounds right to me too.
smile.gif

I'm in Philadelphia. The last time that I had micros which was about six months ago the price was $180 including premium quality human hair and that is average. $350 sounds very expensive to me.

I paid $110 once and $150 another time. $150 is average in Philly at most African braid shops.

yeah btwn $100-150 is common in nyc...$300 is a bit pricey even for me but i do know some spots charge that much since its like a 5+ hour process...

Back