Members with Curly Weaves... post pics here.

KinksnCurlz

As most of you guys already know, i want to weave it up
laugh.gif
for the summer. I am interested in a full head weave, straw set looking style, thick and bushy at the same time, similar to this (ya'll gotta b sick of this picture by now... LOL) However, all curly weave shot pics r welcome here
grin.gif

50387482.jpg

Also, let me know if ur style is synthetic or human hair. Thanks you guys.
Rose.gif

I just bought a cute spiral curled wig similar to that pic! i love it..! i wanted to try the wig first to be sure i'd look good in that type of style and i do (so i been told
laugh.gif
), so now i thinks me will be getting the weave!
smile.gif

I got the wig from the beauty supply store near where i live..it cost 32.00, synthetic hair..a lot of wig stores down at 125th carry this style - matter of fact even better looking kinky type curly wigs..then the one i bought,but i was so desperate to get my wig fast that I just bought it from up where i live at and the style selection was limited, but i'm still happy with it!

CH-now I want a curly weave
smile.gif
grin.gif
! If you get you hair like the pic you have please let me know what hair you used/products you will use,etc. TIA

JenniferMD-may I ask what type of hair you used? Also,how did you care for it-never had a full head of sewn in weave before- but seeing your pic and CH pic- I must get it
smile.gif
! TIA

Warmest regards,
Tishee

I think I used Milky Way hair or Hollywood, can't remember right now. I had to wet my hair everyday for the curls to look right and I used Nexxus hair lotion to keep it managable. I did that everyday for two months and then took it out. That was my first time with a sewn-in weave, and also pre-LHCF. But if I had it now I don't think I would have done anything differently because there wasn't much I could do to my own hair really--it was hidden under all that hair.

Oh, actually I probably would have used Infusium 23 leave-in conditioner for my hair.

I love curly hair! I personally like falls or quick weaves because you can slick your own hair back at the front, and hide the bump (where the fall is placed) with a thin headband or scarf. Several ppl have asked me how I set my hair (rods or straws?) when I wear this hairpiece!

I just wish I could fins a quick weave that had a more kinky texture.

I have an album entitled "weave pics" in my Mega pics folder & I also have weave pics in my "2001" folders.

Back