measure in?

blkvetteblack

Anyone interested in starting a monthly measure in board? I've seen this done on several other long hair communities. Every month, usually the 1st, you measure your hair and post the results. My hair measurement for the month of November is...24"
ooo.gif

I'm interested. I always forget my starting points because I've changed my current length a lot since last year.

Uhmm... are you guys measuring scalp to ends, or hairline to ends. It might help us have a better picture if you specify which when you quote your lengths.
smile.gif

19 inches from hairline to ends....but i wont be measuring again until, i relax my hair wich will be in december.....

So I finally measured my hair (just found my measuring tape.) My hair is 19 inches from hairline to ends. Bra strap is about 24 inches so I'm still a little ways away...

27.5 inches from hairline to ends.
I will have to remeasure in a few weeks because I am overdue for a retouch. So then, I will have a more accurate measurement I think.

i just relaxed and im in at 17.5". i just also wanna vent that im depressed cause i took off 3" of what i thought was color damaged hair.
frown.gif
but when i look at the pics side by side in my album it dont look too bad.

Back