ME & MY MOISTURE MILKS

Chemetria

Hay ladies I went to the surpermaret to get just one bottle of V05 Moisture Milks Strawberris&Cream and guess what they had a 5 for 5 deal goin on so I got all sixteen bottles and I had my cuzin with me and she said I was crazy now she is only 10 but she told me I should save some for other people I told her I was goin back when they put more out and she said your crazy I told she would understand when she staerted doin her own hair

Hay ladies I went to the surpermaret to get just one bottle of V05 Moisture Milks Strawberris&Cream and guess what they had a 5 for 5 deal goin on so I got all sixteen bottles and I had my cuzin with me and she said I was crazy now she is only 10 but she told me I should save some for other people I told her I was goin back when they put more out and she said your crazy I told she would understand when she staerted doin her own hair

I see Traycee from K.I.S.S. again.... I believe she purchased 40 for .66 each. I have about 8 bottles I've yet to use. I do LOVE the smell of my strawberries 'n cream though...:lick::lick::lick::lick:

LOL...I was just posting about this in another thread!! This stuff made my hair soooooo soft the paddle brush just glided through. I was like...who's hair is this!??!!?

LOL...I was just posting about this in another thread!! This stuff made my hair soooooo soft the paddle brush just glided through. I was like...who's hair is this!??!!?

I have to ask....did you use it as a conditioner? If so, with heat? Or did you use it as a moisturizer on dry hair?

It's A Staple for Me Specifically for Rinsing Out Henna/Indigo. It rinses Henna out extremely well and doesn't leave your hair "dry" after a Henna Treatment.:yep:

I probably have about 20-30 Bottles on Hand.:look:

OMG!!! :lachen:

Back