May 2009: What did you buy this week?

Ooooh! I just found this site today...so I had to do a littly shoppie shop at sally's! A couple days ago I bought a chi...still waiting for it to come in :(

Today though...I bought Elasta QP Feels Like Silk, Motion's hair and scalp condish, and proclaim natural bees wax. Sad thing is, I've been on this site on and off all day so now I'm ready to go back with another list!

Last edited:
Ooooh! I just found this site today...so I had to do a littly shoppie shop at sally's! A couple days ago I bought a chi...still waiting for it to come in :(

Today though...I bought Elasta QP Feels Like Silk, Motion's hair and scalp condish, and proclaim natural bees wax. Sad thing is, I've been on this site on and off all day so now I'm ready to go back with another list!

First of all :welcome:

Secondly, be careful of the PJ (project junky) illness. It spreads quickly around these parts! :D

I bought Hawaiin (how the hell do you spell it?) Silky! :grin:

I just had to LOL at the thread being up less than an hr into the month of May! I haven't bought anything yet, but I'm sure I'll be in here at some point.

i just come back from spain and i bought 10 in one dominican conditioner plus some herbal shampoo and leave in. hope they work.

Hair Steamer :grin:

From Beauty of New York:
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Food Pomade
ORS Scalp Scrub
Wheat Germ Creme Conditioner
Roots of Nature Shea Butter Green Tea Reconstructing Deep Treatment

From Beauty of New York:
ORS Scalp Scrub

pushes haterade back down in throat cause Shay is cool people..

....let me act like I'm happy for her

oooh Girl! You go with your steamin self!!! :yep:

Last edited:

From Beauty of New York:
ORS Scalp Scrub
Please tell me you used the discount code...

pushes haterade back down in throat cause Shay is cool people..

....let me act like I'm happy for her

oooh Girl! You go with your steamin self!!! :yep:

:lachen:I've been saying I would buy a steamer for abut 6 months. I was planning to buy earlier this week but couldn't decide which one.

From Beauty of New York:
ORS Scalp Scrub
I realized I forgot to buy the Jamaican Black Castor oil when I ordered from them. Oh well

Form Beauty of New York
Taliah Waajid Bodifier Mist
TW Herbal Conditioner
Shea Moisture Leave-in

man i was just about to buy this all natural chocolate conditioner from marshalls but the line was too long and i had to run to work.
im going back to get that this weekend.
elasta qp dpr-11

Ojon Restorative Hair treatment>> It's okay so far....
Elasta Qp Creme conditioning shampoo - doing a great job so far :)

Finally ordered Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment! Really excited :)

I bought some NTM Silk Touch for the first time and I am waiting for the follicle invigorator spray and the growth lotion from HealthyHairJourney.com

Damn.........and I just bought some Lacio Lacio online. SMH

Im done for a while............I hope :look:

Last edited:
Nothing yet but I will toward the end of the month and will come back to update then.

I stopped by Super Cuts last night and bought some Paul Mitchell The Conditioner I got the 33 oz bottle for only $13.99:grin: I'll be using some for my rollerset tomorrow.

Back