Matrix Prizms... Anyone?

ravenmerlita

Has anyone tried Matrix Prizms.Plus? I just received a tube and I'm thinking about using it this weekend.

The following is written on the packaging: "Prizms.Plus Hypershine Conditioning Color Gloss, featuring Lumaplex Technology, creates brilliant new dimensions of multi-reflective color, conditioning & shine. Formulas are enhanced with replenishing ceramide for silky shiny hair and shimmering color results that gradually fade in 8-12 shampoos."

Please post any reviews, comments or tips. Thanks!

I use it and love it!. I'm sitting here with some on now. It gives a nice shine and really conditions the hair. I apply it with a brush so that I won't waste a lot of it. The smell is really nice. ItsyBtsy posted a thread on it a few days ago. I convinced her to use and she fell inlove with it.

I use it and love it!. I'm sitting here with some on now. It gives a nice shine and really conditions the hair. I apply it with a brush so that I won't waste a lot of it. The smell is really nice. ItsyBtsy posted a thread on it a few days ago. I convinced her to use and she fell inlove with it.

Hey Girl :wave:
I :love: this stuff. I used the Neutral Brown. It does give a beautiful shine & left my hair really soft. I had my friend get 3 more tubes for me. What color did you get?

Hey Girl :wave:
I :love: this stuff. I used the Neutral Brown. It does give a beautiful shine & left my hair really soft. I had my friend get 3 more tubes for me. What color did you get?

Hey Itsy! I knew would jump in here. Your hair is gorgeous and I see the color! I can't wait until I have that much hair on my head.

Hey Itsy! I knew would jump in here. Your hair is gorgeous and I see the color! I can't wait until I have that much hair on my head.
Aaww :kiss: Thanks janeemat!
I can't wait to use it again. Next time I will leave it on a little longer. You know I was a little:nervous2:last time :look:

:thankyou: Hello Ladies!! Thanks for the reponses. I bought the clear one but I haven't used it yet. I plan to use later this week. If the clear works out I want to eventually try either the natural copper or neutral brown shade.

Where do y'all buy it from, and how much is it?

I purchase it from a local BSS for licensed cosmos only. I have a couple of friends that are licensed, so I get it under their name. It sells for $12 but that is NOT retail. A couple of weeks ago they ran a special for $9 and I stocked up.

Back