Mason Pearson brush?

dany06

For some time I was pondering going back relaxed. Recently I acted upon that decision and now have a portion of my hair relaxed. This was to test different relaxers. So far I've only relaxed the front perimeter going back about 3 to 4 inches which also has a BKT in it. I plan to finish the remaining natural hair this weekend. So for all purposes Im asking this question as a relaxed headed person.

Im interested in purchasing a Mason Pearson brush. I think that it could be beneficially for both scalp circulation and smoothing fly aways for buns. I have my eyes on either or both the children's brush and the pocket boar. I've never seen or felt a Mason Pearson brush in person so Im hoping you guys can help me. What do they feel like? Are they hard or soft? My hair in general is very fine but I have so many strands that it doesn't look that way. In most cases I would try a cheaper alternative, but I want to change that. I've sort of strayed from healthy hair practices lately. I figure why not start back on the road to healthy hair with the best products. Since I've passed up Satin for silk my hair feels much better. I can only imagine that with other top quality things that my hair can get even better.

Im also planning on getting one of the MP seamless combs. I dont have any questions about that though.

I read an article recently about the MP brush (about $112?) It sounds good, but I'm leary after purchasing a few seamless combs (they weren't MPs though). I wasn't that impressed and they were pricey.

Let us know how it goes with the MP brush if you get it. I woulnd't mind having a good brush.

LOVE MP brushes, the only kind I use...except my denman for bdrying my 80% dry hair. And I only use Kent seamless combs. Been hooked about 10yrs!!!!

Back