Marcherie's Bantu Knot Tutorial

Her hair looks lovely as usual. I've never seen her hair like that before ie air dried, it looks ridiculously thick! I can't do bantu knots as it plays havoc on my ends! :nono:

It's interesting that she seems to be uploading more videos recently as she hadn't updated for a long time if I understand correctly. I guess it's competitive out there!

I saw the video earlier too, I just wander if it's too much manipulation on the hair. I like bantu knotouts though and her results are really pretty.

I wonder if she is still a member.

@aquajoyice No. When she left a couple of years ago, she made a farewell thread. I doubt she'll ever come back.

Her hair is gorgeous. The videos she is posting recently on youtube are examples of the types of videos, tutorials, and "lessons" she has on her paid site. ETA: of course...there are plenty of free tutorial on youtube :ohwell::look:. I just like her advice.

Last edited:
^^^ Yeah she was one of the first people I subbed when I got my YT account. I don't understand why people charge for information you can get for free? Oh well, more power to her.

Her hair looks lovely as usual. I've never seen her hair like that before ie air dried, it looks ridiculously thick! I can't do bantu knots as it plays havoc on my ends! :nono:

It's interesting that she seems to be uploading more videos recently as she hadn't updated for a long time if I understand correctly. I guess it's competitive out there!

Girl I was thinking something similar. :look:

Last edited:
Back