March 19, 20, 21 - What are Your hair plans???

JJamiah

Hello Ladies,

Happy Thursday, with this lovely weekend approaching What are your hair plans?

I have washed my hair early due to wearing it out alot. I have been wearing my banana clip to get the "I am not cutting my hair to get a mohawk effect"

I leave my hair in a slight puff using my Hairsense comb 206 I comb through to get the lines effect, then I use DT gel a finger touch and put on the sides to make them lay flat, slap the banana clip in and wahla

It is really cute.

I washed with Hair One Olive Oil (Love it) twice
Got under the steamer for 30 minutes with Ion Extreme Moisturizer
I put in my Aphogee Green Tea, Aphogee Leave in
Herstyler serum
Under dryer for 10 mintues
I then blow dryed my hair for 2 minutes and ran out the door with my banana clip. LOL I love the ease of using it and getting an cute little style in the process.

What are you ladies planning?

I twisted my hair last night in medium-small twists for the first time in a while & I love it...it's gonna stay like this for the weekend and probably next week too, when I go on vacay!

5 weeks post with some nice NG :grin: already, I'm gonna:

Do a light protein DC on dry hair overnight
Co-wash in the morning with a moisturizing conditioner
Apply leave-ins
Braid hair for braidout

I'm going to DC tonight and braid up for a braidout updo tomorrow, then saturday bun it up for my race, and sunday I'll wash and maybe DC again and start being a bunaholic again.

Last edited:
I just cowashed with VO5 and deep conditioned under the heating cap for 1 hour with Lekair Cholesterol Plus and did a twist out.

Coming up on 12 weeks post touch up, plan to wash, DC, blow out and flat iron on Saturday. Probably prepoo with some shea butter oil tomorrow night.

tomorrow and saturday i plan on doing a wash and go style.

sunday i will be pre pooing, shampoo with hairveda amala cream rinse, and deep treating with kbb hair mask.
i will then twist my hair for the week using kbb hair milk, oyin shine and define and burnt sugar pomade.

Tonight- overnight deep condition on wet hair
Friday-wet bun to air dry. Blow dry & flat iron for the Jay-Z concert with a hat.
Saturday- cowash and wet bun.
Sunday- cowash and wear in a clip with perm rod curled ends.

mauihauhauhauha *sneaky laugh of excitement* my cv bars and hana professional should arrive today or tomorrow hehe :) I prepooed with coconut oil last night and baggied I'm going to wash with one of the herb bars or moisturizing ones and then oil rinse with burdock root and nettle after about 40 mins rinse it out, dc with ao gpb and rinse. detangle with my denman using darcys leave in or mhc type 3 cream and twist seal with coconut oil. Let dry and add something for my scalp *haven't decided yet* thennnnnnn use coconut oil or a heat protectant for the hana. If it looks good I'll just wrap it at night and comb down in am if not I'll mini bun it.

Maybe 1-2 co washes, one will be followed by a deep condition, also going try better Air drying techniques and try out more of my TRESemme conditioners.

I'll probably try Co wash with TRESemme naturals nourishing moisture.
DC with something really moisturizing.
Do the usual leave ins/ oil/
and air dry

Saturday..........:grin:

1) Finishing up a Bottle of Catwalk Moisture Maniac
2) Reconstruct w/Roux Mendex
3) DC under Steamer with either Keratase Oleo Relax or Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm
4) PC
5) Aubrey Organics Leave-In
6) Dry *Wigging It*

Friday or Saturday

• Trim 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch
  • Neutralize/Clarify (following up from last week's relaxer) - ORS
  • Protein treatment - egg, protein conditioner, honey, oil
  • Condition - Skala
  • Deep condition - one of my new Tropical DCs
  • Air dry 75%, blow dry on cool, flat iron and set with satin rollers

I'm doing a regular wash, dc and rinse on friday and sunday co-wash for the spring-summer co-wash challenge and also I heading back to the gym so I don't want sweaty hair

Well I have my hair in plaits and I will be keeping them for a while. I had so much growth this year I am trying to get a little more before it gets really hot out. I rebraid everynight before I go to bed and I put a plastic cap and my silk bonet on and go to bed.

I had my "cuz" braid my hair so I will be protective styling for the next few weeks. Unfortunately she decided she couldnt get through my hair (2 yrs post relaxer in July) without lightly flat ironing it (with no heat protectant in sight) so I will baby my hair like there is no tomorrow. I will DC with my Lustrasilk & coconut oil mix, cowash with my HE HH and moisturize with either my Oyin Whipped Pudding (2 oz) or my Sheabutter/Vatika mix.

Friday I am going to prepoo with my oil /conditioner mix, shampoo with Trader Joes Tea Tree, apply 2 minute reconstructor, and dc with ORS Replenishing pack under the dryer for 30 minutes. After that, I'm rollersetting. 13 weeks post this week....half way there!

I'm gonna wash with Proclaim Olive Oil Natural 7 shampoo 1 lather
d/c with a combination of protein reconstructors and moisturizing conditioner
use a leave-n conditioner (one with protein)
moisturize and seal with one of my oils

I will continue to wear my wig but I am going to DC in my cornrows with (whatever I buy new at the BSS tomorrow) then moisturize and seal. Oh and I wanna try Argan Oil

Just moisturize and seal cus I co-washed tonight with Aussie Moist and Roux Porosity Control Condish.

Saturday,

Protein Treatment-Joico Reconstructor

deep condition/condition wash-Wen Fig & Joico Moisture Recovery Balm

Roux Porsority Control

Moisturize with S-curl,Proline Softner Moisturizer,Qhemet Root Burdock Butter

Oil-Palm oil

Well, I have quite big hair plans this weekend! I just (and FINALLY) received my Kenracare DC, and so I plan on trying that tomorrow night. I've also been "bunning" lately, and so I will likely continue that. On Sunday I will probably "co-wash" and use my flexi rods to try and do those pretty, wavy, twisty curls. I still haven't been satisfied with the turnout the last 2 times I've tried them, so hopefully 3rd time is the charm!

I also have some carrot oil I bought that I'm going to try. It looks sort of disgusting, though,so I'm not sure what to think. Not like I'm going to be eating it or anything, but...... :\

Tomorrow morning I'm cowashing with White Rain Tropical Coconut Conditioner, then back in a wet bun slathered with HS14. Saturday I'm touching up my gray with L'Oreal Color Match 3C (Blackest Black) - can't believe they just discontinued it! - DCing with Motions Silk Plus and...back in a bun. Sunday I'm just going to spritz my hair down with water since I will have just colored, add a little more HS14 and - you guessed it - back in a bun baby!

6 weeks post so it's time for my heavy protein
Aphogee Hardcore
DC with Silk Elements Cholesterol

I ordered a steamer off of Ebay, I hope I can get it by the weekend.

Back