Mane N Tail - What products do you use?

Glib Gurl

While searching online, I discovered that Mane N Tail has a whole line of products -- not just the hair growth stuff. I'm wondering if anyone here uses any of these? If so, what do you think of them? (I don't use any MNT products . . . at the moment ;))

i use the shampoo some times and the conitioner with peppermint and coconut oil and evoo and get under the dryer, i see they have a deep con now, dont have to make my own:lachen::lachen:oh thanks for the post i will be looking in the bss for this new stuff.

Last edited:
I just use the deep moisturing shampoo, conditioner, and detangler, plus their gloss spray.

Pretty good stuff.

I've heard their products are really good. Since I'm on a personal challenge to make do with all the product I already have, I can't try them yet. I'll wait until I run out of shampoo and conditioner to try that line.

i use the shampoo some times and the conitioner with peppermint and coconut oil and evoo and get under the dryer, i see they have a deep con now, dont have to make my own:lachen::lachen:oh thanks for the post i will be looking in the bss for this new stuff.

My stylist uses Mane N Tail shampoo as a clarifying shampoo for my hair, and it works fine.

Last edited:
I just picked up one of their new moisturizing creams. It the Shea and Aloe Cream. Just used it last night so I'm not sure how it is yet but the ingredients sounds good

Glib MNT is great! I use the Deep Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner, the Clarifying Shampoo, and the hair strengthener. I love them all, and I'm dying to get my hands on the detangler.

Does anyone use the growth creams as moisturizers or to grease your scalp? How do they work?

Wow, Glib! I can always use a good detangler..had no idea Mane&Tail had such a variety of products.....have to check the place out and price compare.

I posted this before but, if you go into the pet section in wal-mart you can get a 1 liter bottle of shampoo or conditioner for the same price as the tiny one in the ethnic hair care section...but call ahead to check if its there because if there are any filipinos in your area they might buy it all up to send home..they love that stuff there

I co wasahed with the original conditioner and it left my hair hard tangled and dry. I also co washed with the Deep Moistuzing Conditioner and it moisturized my hair pretty good, but gave no slip. I also lost more hair than normal when I used these conditioners. I won't be repurchasing either, my hair never likes what everyone raves about. I shoulda knew not to get them, but I just haaaaaad to try somethng new. When will I learn? Sigh.

While searching online, I discovered that Mane N Tail has a whole line of products -- not just the hair growth stuff. I'm wondering if anyone here uses any of these? If so, what do you think of them? (I don't use any MNT products . . . at the moment ;))

Mane N Tail is not the same as the "hair growth stuff", you know. Totally different company.

Back