Mane n Tail for Weekly Protein

msjones

I'm trying to alternate moisture with protein for my weekly washes/conditioners. Would Mane n Tail be too strong of a protein to alternate with Mizani Moisturefuse con and Botanifying poo weekly? Do I use a moisturizing deep conditioner after using mane and tail? Or can I deep con w/ the mane n tail con?

or should i just use the protein poo/con once every 2 weeks?

- confused:perplexed

I'm trying to alternate moisture with protein for my weekly washes/conditioners. Would Mane n Tail be too strong of a protein to alternate with Mizani Moisturefuse con and Botanifying poo weekly? Do I use a moisturizing deep conditioner after using mane and tail? Or can I deep con w/ the mane n tail con?

or should i just use the protein poo/con once every 2 weeks?

- confused:perplexed

Mane and tail is a mild-medium protein. What you could do is use main and tail conditioner as a deep conditioner once a week with heat or without heat for 10 minutes and follow with a moisturizing conditioner if you feel you need it. Some people like protein so they use it once a week or sometimes after everywash. See how your hair reacts to the protein first. Then use it once a week or every other week as needed.

i was just about to ask this.....So have you started using it yet? How does it work for you? Is it enough protien?

Im trying to simplify my regimen---my hair seems to need some kind of protein weekly ( was using aphogee keratin & green tea), so i was just going to replace the aphogee keratin/green tea & my current (expensive) conditoner with mane n tail.....but i was wondering if it was strong enough.----Protein is kind of far down on the list.

Back